Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Guestbook Comments and Links Page for Friends

We just added a Links Tab with the following entries, I'm verifying and checking out everyone who has asked to promote their websites or blogs here on Operation Survival.  If you have another one not yet listed below or NOT listed off to the right hand side of the main blog, please let me know and I'll try and help direct traffic there as well.

Thanks for your visits, comments, and support.  If you have a Google+ account, please check the G+ icons as you find information here that you like.  It will help get the content better indexed on Google Search Engines and help get the word out about the Truth of the Resistance Movement of those Priests and Bishop Williamson's reasoning behind speaking out for Christ the King!

LINKS:
As I check them out, I'll try and promote them even harder as I can. The following list is simply a cut/paste for now, these sites have not been reviewed by the owner of:


http://Operation-Survival.blogspot.com

These look good so far!


MAGNA EST VERITAS ET PRAEVALET!!

Translate this page