Sunday, October 28, 2012

Do not be fooled by false arguments!




Epistle Of Saint Paul To The Galatians
Chapter One: 1-10
www.drbo.org


He blames the Galatians for suffering themselves to be imposed upon by new teachers. 

[1] Paul, an apostle, not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, and God the Father, who raised him from the dead, [2] And all the brethren who are with me, to the churches of Galatia. [3] Grace be to you, and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ, [4] Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present wicked world, according to the will of God and our Father: [5] To whom is glory for ever and ever. Amen.

[6] I wonder that you are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ, unto another gospel. [7] Which is not another, only there are some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.[8] But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach a gospel to you besides that which we have preached to you, let him be anathema. [9] As we said before, so now I say again: If any one preach to you a gospel, besides that which you have received, let him be anathema. [10] For do I now persuade men, or God? Or do I seek to please men? If I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.

Translate this page